Thursday, May 21, 2015

We are so grateful for everything Joy Ross and her family represent and stand fo…

We are so grateful for everything Joy Ross and her family represent and stand for. Thank you for being such wonderful advocates for the arthritis community, for standing up, for raising awareness, and for spreading happiness and inspiration wherever you go.

“Believing is seeing,” as she would say…


What a sweet and beautiful moment! My girls and I at Barnes & Noble seeing/touching our first copy of the May/June issue of Arthritis Today! It is still so hard for me to believe that this is actually happening :-)… So proud of my girls and I’m so proud to be sharing this moment with them. God is so good. Without Him none of this would be possible! If I had given up along this difficult journey, we would not be where we are today. I’m no different from you, we all have greatness inside of us. If you believe it, you will see it :-)… Love you


from Knee Replacement Surgery In Your Future? https://totalkneerecovery.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/we-are-so-grateful-for-everything-joy-ross-and-her-family-represent-and-stand-fo/



from WordPress https://martinvhall.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/we-are-so-grateful-for-everything-joy-ross-and-her-family-represent-and-stand-fo/

No comments:

Post a Comment